Pilgrim Lodge Summer Staff
We have a great staff lined up for the season ahead!
For 2022, our open position is for a Maintenance Assistant.
Some staff members may be asked to work pre- and/or post-season depending on need and availability.
Some things to consider:
- If you love working with children, can be silly and engaging, while keeping safety as your number one priority, camp is the perfect place for you!
- You will be living closely with other staff members (4-5 per cabin) in an intentional Christian community
- As a member of the Pilgrim Lodge Staff you will be expected to sign and live by the Code of Conduct
- You must be at least 18 years of age, or will be by June
- You will be doing meaningful, but hard work – which can mean some long days
Summer staff positions include;
General Staff, Food Service Director, Kitchen & Utility Workers, Arts & Crafts Director, Nature Education Director, Boating Director, Waterfront Director, Music Director, and Maintenance Assistant.
For questions or comments please contact us.